The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Christmas Mice



I have hundreds of Penny Black stamps that I never use so I thought one of them needed an outing! They are such sweet stamps I really must use them more.   Here I stamped some little mice, coloured them with Promakers and decoupaged the two front ones.  I used some distressing ink in blue which surprisingly doesn't look too bad, I usually get dark lines all over the place.  The back ground is a stencil from Stamps Away and I added various dies.

I am entering the following challenges:

"No Designer Papers" at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
"Christmas Carols/Songs" at Winter Wonderland  (Noel)
"Anything Goes" at Creative Lady Birds Creations
"Frame It" at Incy Wincy Designs


13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Michelle. Those little meeces are irresistible.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! What a brilliant design, love it! Jx ( and it's nice and slim to post!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the stamps out and used them Michelle, this is a beautiful card I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swet little stamp & a gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, like how you did the circle on top and the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous, clean crisp card Michelle with such a cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card. Lovely colours. Well done you. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card, I adore your background and the way you have put your main image in a circle, a lovley design. Congratulations on your win last month. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Michelle, such an adorable image and lovely design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Michelle. I love the stamp you have used, one of my favourites. Thank you for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable image , lovely background and a beautiful card...Penny black are my all time favourite...Thank you for joining us again this month at Sparkles Christmas...Babs...X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image and I love the way you've presented it

    Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge x

    ReplyDelete