The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 31 August 2015

Autumn


Our Challenge this time at Ooh La La Creations is "Signs of Autumn" chosen by Pauline.  With today's weather, that's about right!  I have used a beautiful image from the Carninal of Colour cd. The paper is from the Shawn Jenkins cd.  I added a die cut tree which I partially covered in gold gilding flakes, a bit of ribbon and a sentiment.   There are beautiful cards on the website made by the DT, why not join our challenge?

I am entering the following challenges:

"Anything Goes" at Creative Knockouts
"Lots of Layers" at Crafty Gals Corner
"Anything Goes" at Simply Papercraft


10 comments:

  1. I do love Autumnal cards Michelle and this one is a beauty with the warm blend of colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michelle the image is wonderful and I love the depth you have created with your layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third time lucky lol!,, I keep trying to leave you some love Michelle but my internet keeps going down every time lol. Just wanted to say that your card is truly beautiful. I love how all the tones of autumn go so well together. Love it. Hugs Wynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin this one Michelle, that's such a pretty image and your die cut tree in front finishes the card perfectly, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Michelle, such a beautifully serene image and wonderful colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Michelle, such a gorgeous image and fabulous design - your die cut tree is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Michelle, I love the scene and the tree
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the image - so tranquil! :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete