The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 20 July 2015

Christmas in July


Our challenge this fortnight at Ooh La La Creations is "Christmas in July" chosen by Anne.  For my card I have used an image and paper from the Shawn Jenkins cd which has both Christmas and everyday images which are fabulous.  I matted it onto kraft card. added a bow, some twine, some red pearls and a Spellbinders die cut.

I am entering the following challenges:

"Christmas in July" at My Time to Craft
"Christmas/Winter in July" at Pile it On
"Christmas in July" at Daring Cardmakers
"Spots/and or Stripes" at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Michelle, such a fabulous image and elegant design - a gorgeous card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't chasing you up pet, just thought it was a blogger issue! Super card Michelle and I love the design and layers, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Michelle I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Michelle, those little birds are so gorgeous. I've not got many Ooh La La CD's something I should probably do something about.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle this is so lovely I love the way you have used the letter 'O' as a wreath embellishment away from the topper really ties it all in together beautifully Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! That blue ribbon and bow are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, I do love the image!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour scheme looks fresh for Christmas . A beautifully co-ordinated card and a highlight for me is the red pearls on the border.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle this is such a festive Christmas design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Michelle.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 237 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete