The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 22 June 2015

Thatched Cottage


Our challenge this time at Ooh La La Creations is "Happy Birthday" chosen by Avril.  I have used a lovely image from the Carnival of Colour cd with matching paper. I layered it onto pearlescent card and I added a basket which I filled with punched flowers and die cut leaves, a bow and a die cut sentiment.  As most of the cards we make are probably for birthdays, this is a great challenge to show your cards.  Pop along to the blog and have a look at the fabulous DT cards.

I am entering the following challenges:

"Shades of Summer" at Crafting Musketeers
"Patterned Paper" at Craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper

14 comments:

  1. I've not noticed this image on the cd-it is so beautiful I think I need to use it! Your layout is fab and I love the little basket a great touch.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michelle, I like the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Michelle, the quintessential English cottage scene and bring back happy memories of my grandparents whose home looks much the same.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design Michelle, what a fabulous thatch, a dream cottage indeed and it looks lovely on your super card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful image Michelle, it makes a perfect Birthday card but would also be as good as a New Home card. I love the little basket of flowers.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Michelle, such a beautiful scene - a fabulous birthday card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle what a gorgeous card I love the image and the design is wonderful/
    I think i'm going to have this cd.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous make Michelle, love the pretty image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous scene, like the basket and Happy Birthday you embellished with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is so beautiful with such a serene scene. Reminds one of an English garden.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Michelle, I love your Carnival of Colour card! So vibrant & beautiful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Michelle. I would love such a cottage.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle
    Sorry I'm behind but been having trouble getting on to some blogs.
    What a stunning image. Would love a garden like that.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete