The Beach

The Beach

Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Christmas Pudding


Three cards in a row!  I thought I had better get a start on my Christmas cards so that I don't get into a mad rush at the end of the year.   I have used an image from The Best of La Pashe 2012 cd which I decoupaged. The paper is from the same cd.  I added holly from a Joanna Sheen die and the lacy strip is Spellbinders.  The pudding has been glazed but doesnt show on the photo.  As one of my blogging friends, Marina, says, any little mark shows but never the glitter and in this case the glaze!

I am entering the following challenges:

"Festive Food" at Winter Wonderland
"Use Something Die Cut or Punched" at  Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge

12 comments:

  1. Now you've made me feel really guilty Michelle. I promised myself that I would make 4 cards a month for Christmas, so that I had a head start. Managed January and that was it. This is a fantastic card and there are some other great images on that CD that make wonderful Christmas cards, I just need to get my act into gear. Keep up the good work.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, perfect image for the Winter Wonderland challenge. The backing paper is brilliant too. Thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland challenge blog.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely image and great design
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image Michelle and well done on you getting ahead with those crimbo cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous festive design Michelle, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous festive make Michelle, what a wonderful image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant MIchelle! Well done on getting some of those dreaded C word cards on the go!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle. Sorry I haven't been to visit for a while. I love all the latest cards and glad that I am not the only one who has started on Christmas cards. I love this image - he looks as though he has eaten more than he has cooked.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous Christmas card Michelle, such a fun festive image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 230 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, such a sweet image and beautifully displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas card is adorable Michelle, love the cute image. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete