The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Lots of Layers


Our challenge this time at Ooh La La Creations is "Lots of Layers" chosen by Pauline.   For my card I have used a delightful image from the Say it with Words cd.  I decoupaged the little boy and dog and there are lots of other layers on the card too!   Why not pop over to the Ooh La La Blog and have a look at the DT cards which are gorgeous as always.   You can make a card without decoupage, just as long as there are lots of layers.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle what a great card I love this cd you have used and the design is wonderful.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite images off that CD. A super card Michelle, a great sentiment and a lovely design. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image Michelle, your card is fabulous - great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Michelle, I love your layers and the wonderful sentiment.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Michelle, great sentiment!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Michelle, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle
    What a lovely card and wonderful sentiment.
    Its a smasher!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Michelle and what a great image and sentiment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet - lovely sentiment and I love the colour and pattern combos.

    ReplyDelete