The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Lavender


For my DT card forLa Pashe, I have used this gorgeous image from the latest cd, The Best of La Pashe 2014.  I have decoupaged the image and mounted it onto a Tonic die cut which in turn was mounted onto some lavender pearlescent card.   I added some pearls to finish.   For all those who are fans of La Pashe, we have started a Facebook page, Love La Pashe, where you can upload your cards. There are lots of lovely cards made by the DT as well as those uploaded by new members.

I am entering the following challenges:

"Lots of Layers" at Winter Wonderland
"No Pink & No Red" at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
"Anything Goes" at Through the Purple Haze
"Your Favourite Technique" at The Crafting Cafe (decoupage)
"Anything Goes" at Glitter n Sparkle
"Flower Power" at Allsorts 
"Lots of Layers" at A Gem of a Challenge 


18 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Michelle, such a pretty colour. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Michelle, I love lavender (the colour and the smell). I love the tonic die as well, I have so many of them I'm not sure if this is one I have.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love lavender as a plant and have some in my garden but I can't stand the smell
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Michelle I love the lavender image the trellis work and the lavender background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, such a lovely card, I love your design and the pretty colour
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very pretty creation Michelle. loving the soft lilacs.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, gorgeous lavender image - l can almost smell the lavender now.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Flower Power' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle
    Wow, what a pretty card. Love the colour and the die cuts look amazing.
    Good luck with your challenges.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful image. Thank you so much for entering our flower challenge at Allsorts this week, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us this week at TTPH challenge for Anything goes, Your card is lovely,

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty!! love it! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Michelle, such a pretty image and fabulous design, your tonic die is beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow such a pretty card, love the background :-) Thankyou so much for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting! Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful - a really elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "No Pink Or Red" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card Michelle! I love that image & you've showcased it beautifully!
    Thanks for playing in the Favourite Technique Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck & I hope you'll play along next month too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh this is sooooo pretty. I love it....
    Thanks for playing along with us over on the Crafting Cafe.
    good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete