The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Tropical Christmas


The challenge this week at Winter Wonderland is "Tropical Christmas".  For my card I have used an image and paper from the Festive Funnies cd by Ooh La La Creations.  I added a die cut poinsettia and some palm trees.  The poinsettia was not meant to be glossy.  I was trying to put some Glossy Accents into the centre to stick the beads when the whole lid came off, splashing everywhere! I am ashamed to say it has happened before.  I thought I had unclogged the tip and then pressed too hard. So I am probably going to find hard bits of Glossy Accents all about my craft room tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Michelle...what a wonderful image and your glossy poinsettia looks lovely. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant image and great Christmas card,, love the layout and design
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great card. Looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Michelle, I love your fun image - perfect for the 'Tropical Christmas' theme. Your glossy Poinsettia looks wonderful - even if it was a 'happy accident'.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, love this creation and the most gorgeous image and colours...
    My blog candy ends soon..
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Michelle, what a fantastic image, such fun, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle
    Tropical Christmas? Sounds good to me lol! A card to really make you smile. Love thought of Santa with a Pina Colada lol!
    Hope the glossy accents hasn't landed somewhere it shouldn't.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas card is beautiful Michelle, I love the cute Santa image just adorable. Anet x

    ReplyDelete