The Beach

The Beach

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Christmas Angel


The Challenge this week at Winter Wonderland is "Gold Christmas".   I have used only die cuts and a punch, something I have not done before.  The angel and the panels are from Tonic, the large snowflakes from XCut and the little snowflakes in the back are punched.  The card is cream pearlescent and the gold is mirror card.  Apart from the light being so bad today, the nature of the card made it difficult to photograph.  When I first started making cards, this type of card was very fashionable!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is lovely Michelle, lucky the person that gets to stand this one on the mantelpiece!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Michelle, so elegant. These dies work so well with the card shape...think I have a template or two somewhere for these! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Michelle I like the design and I love the angel
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Michelle, I love that pretty Angel die and the scroll along the side. Well done. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle
    Wow! Stunning card. Its a while since I made one in this style but mine were not as elegant as this.
    Love it!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of dies, this is such an amazing card, love the angel! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Christmas card love the gorgeous angel
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle, I thought I had already commented on this one - perhaps I did and blogger decided not to play!
    Anyway, this is such a gorgeous card, I love your fabulous design and the cream and gold is such an elegant combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is stunning Michelle, I love the cream and gold together. I had to go looking for you as blogger decided to remove you from my blog list for some reason. Anyway you are back on it now so no missing when you post again (Ihope).

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Michelle!

    ReplyDelete