The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Bird Bath


The Challenge this fortnight at Ooh La La Creations is "Use a Bow" chosen by yours truly.   This is a nice and easy one, I for one put a bow on nearly every card I make!  For this card I used the Everyday Occasions cd which I love as it has so much on it for, as the title suggests, every occasion.   The challenge is open to all types of paper craft just as long as you follow the theme.  You can even download some free images and papers from the blog.  The DT have excelled themselves as usual, their cards are gorgeous.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

"Add a Charm/Use Metal" at C.R.A.F.T.
"Charming" at Creative Knockouts


12 comments:

  1. Doesn't the lattice look effective over the pretty DP Michelle and gorgeous bow for your theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Michelle, such a beautiful image you've used. I love the lattice die cut over the backing paper too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Michelle, lovely design, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Michelle, I love the image and papers you have chosen - so pretty.
    Thank you for your vote over at Scrapping4fun.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Michelle, love your lattice background and the very pretty image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and coloring. Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding card Michelle, love the Lattice, looks like a Garden Trellis, brilliant touch, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very romantic and elegant!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That image is gorgeous as are the paper and the die cut. The bow is the perfect finishing touch. Love the trellis effect with the die cut. Excellent. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love a bow Michelle! I love your beautiful card too, so soft & pretty!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my absolute favorites! My favorite color and I've never seen a die cut like this used over patterned paper, great idea! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and elegant card Michelle, I love the pretty image and paper. Anet x

    ReplyDelete