The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 21 July 2014

Cream Vintage


Our new challenge at Ooh La La Creations is "Vintage".  For my DT card I have used a beautiful image from the Yesterday's Memories cd.  I made the whole card with a piece of pearlescent card, cutting out the front with a Spellbinders die and placing the image on the other die cuts that fit in the centre.  I added some roses and a bow.   If you love vintage, pop over to the website and have a look at the lovely cards made by the DT and perhaps join in.  The challenge runs for two weeks and you can use any medium to wish.  Also, we are looking for two new team members and you have until 4th August to apply.



7 comments:

  1. This is stunning Michelle, I love the creams and sepia together and the beautiful die cut frame finishes it perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sophisticated and elegant Michelle.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Michelle! I love this style of card!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just won this CD! I hope I can make something with it as lovely as this. The white on white look is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Michelle, I like the beautiful image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Michelle, I love your image and the pearlescent card stock is perfect - such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete