The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Blue Christmas




I made this card using the delightful snowman from Penny Black stamps.  I coloured him with Promarkers and a little glitter.  The background is from The Next Big Thing cd by La Pashe.  I coloured the sky with a distress ink pad by Tim Holtz and also added glitter.  The background paper, mounted onto silver card is also from a La Pashe cd, not sure which one though.  I added some snowflakes to the end of a Memory Box die cut and a peel off (because it went so well with the card!!!)

I am entering the following challenges:

"Blue Christmas" at Winter Wonderland
"Christmas" at C R A F T Challenge
"Christmas in July" at Divas by Design
"A Winters Scene" at Sparkles Christmas Challenge
"Christmas in July" at The Stamping Boutique
"Layer it Up" at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge
"Christmas in July" at Aud Sentiments Challenge
"Christmas in July" at Lexi's Creations
"Christmas in July" at My Sheri Crafts
"Christmas in July" at Craft Your Passion

14 comments:

  1. A stunning card Michelle, I do love blue Christmas cards and this one is gorgeous. I love the trees, the snowman and the glitter.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous winter Christmas design. Just love the sparkly touches.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great images and beautiful colours, thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Monthly challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute Xmas card Michelle, love the little snowman.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent application of glitter in all the right places! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, thank you for nice comment you left on my blog and also for becoming a follower of my blog. Your Christmas card is adorable, I love the cute Snowman and the pretty Christmas Trees with their sparkle. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blue Christmas card. Thanks for joining in with us over at my Sheri crafts this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the blue. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card and all that blue and white is so pretty...xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful festive card Michelle, your images go so well together and I love the pretty blues.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card, I love the snowman. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Buddies Challenge "Winter Scene" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now how adorable is that snowman? Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete