The Beach

The Beach

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Twinkle, Twinkle ...


I made this card using a free digital image from Dearie Dolls.  I coloured it with Promarkers which looks a bit wishy washy here but isn't in real life!     The windows are Spellbinders die cuts and the striped paper was from a a magazine.  The musical paper is from The Christmas Wrinklies cd from La Pashe.   I cut the stars from an Xcut dies and glittered them.   I have glittered snow in the windows but it doesn't show very well.


I am entering the following challenges.

"A Christmas Choir" at Winter Wonderland
"Lots of Sparkle" at Holly Jolly Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a stunning little scene you have created. Love the ornate windows in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I love your image with those wonderful window, a great scene and lovely card for Christmas
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Michelle I love this. It reminds me of the Christmas show when the kids were still at school, they all looked angelic just like these children. How time flies.!!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Michelle. They all look so earnest in their singing.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image Michelle. A wonderful Christmas card and fab spot for the glitter!! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete