The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Let them eat Cake


The challenge at Ooh La La Creations this fortnight is "Let them eat Cake" chosen by Allison.  For my DT card I have used the Everyday Occasions cd.  I always go back to this cd because it has something for every occasion as the name suggests!    If you would like to join in you do not have to use and Ooh La La product but of course we love it when you do.  The prize for our winner is a choice of two downloads.

I am having problems with Blogger, have tried since yesterday to upload this card.  I have no Reading List so please forgive me if I take a while to visit as I have to go to each one of you to  see if anything new has been posted.   I have googled and it seems others are having the same problem.  Hope they fix it soon!

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Michelle, I love the deep pink that you've used for the matting and the ribbon.

    Sue xx
    PS anyone can join the UKSN, it's open to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely image and layout
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, so love those little mice, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card this one Michelle, love the embossing and those balloons at the side, lovely.
    Thanks for popping into my blog and for your kind comments, it's much appreciated, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete