The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 30 June 2014

Christmas Turkey


This is my DT card for this week for La Pashe.  I have used an image from The Best of La Pashe 2012, an old favourite that I go back to time and time again.  I glazed the turkey with Glossy Accents and I have mounted it onto gold mirror card and dark green pearlescent card which has been die cut using the Tonic Square dies.  The ribbon was wrapped around a pair of pyjamas that I bought for my grandson and which I grabbed before it got tossed away!  The little gold ribbon with bells was given to me by a dear friend.  The Christmas tree is from a free die I got in a magazine and I have used, dare I say it, a gold peel off!  (It went well with the card and I have hundreds of them!).


I am entering the following challenges:

"Round Again - Recycling" (the Ribbon) at CD Sunday
"Christmas Dinner" at Winter Wonderland
"Christmas" at Fab n Funky Challenges

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Michelle, that turkey looks good enough to eat. I really must make a start on my Christmas cards, so far I've managed one and that was started and not finished) last year.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a feast Michelle and plenty of recycling going on too, it a lovely festive card , i have not given Christmas a thought yet. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, wonderful image and your lovely ribbon matches the card beautifully and recycled.
    Great Christmas card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Christmas cards already Michelle. How organised are you!! Great image. I love La Pashe too. Thank you for joining in this week at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning Christmas card, wonderful way to have used the gold ribbon and bells. I too am a lover of this CD. Thanks Michelle for sharing with us once again at CD Sunday Challenges. Always a pleasdure to see your entries. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful traditional Christmas card. I love all the recycled bits too. (I've also got far too many peel offs! so its always nice to use them when we can).
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Michelle, I love your Christmas table scene and lovely traditional colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Michelle. I love the image and pretty die cut tree.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super card Michelle, love that ribbon and I would have saved it to use again too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday htis week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle. I thought I had already commented but was horrified to find I hadn't. Sorry to be late. A wonderful card with so much colour and so much going on. Well done with all the recycling.
    Hugs
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card, really love the ribbon and the little bow you have added at the top, lovely.
    Hugs Jacee
    Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete