The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Christmas Shopping


For my card today I have used an image from Bugaboo stamps.  They always make me smile!   I have coloured her with Promarkers and mounted onto pearlescent card and other paper, again free from magazines, trying to use all this paper that I have accumulated!   The layout is from a sketch I have followed from the Sketch Saturday Challenge.


I am entering the following challenges:

at


"Christmas Shopping" 
   at Winter Wonderland   

"Anything Goes"
          at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long          

9 comments:

  1. Love it Michelle, ths papers are gorgeous! I keep trying to use up my stash too but then I see something.......
    Lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Michelle, I like the sweet image the papers and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Michelle, Bugaboo images always make me smile as well! Great design and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Michelle, it's a fabulous image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe...what a cute card! Fantastic image, coloring and the striped paper brings the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland for our Christmas Shopping Challenge.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny image... Christmas in May.. fantastic LOL. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete