The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 26 May 2014

Bear it All


This fortnight it is my turn to choose the theme at Ooh La La Creations  and I have gone for  "Bear it All!   We would love to see bears in your creation.  Don't feel that it has to be a cute teddy bear card, all bears welcome!  You don't have to use Ooh La La images although we like it when you do and, saying that, there are loads of different types of bears on our CDs.  Pop over to the blog and have a look at the lovely cards made by the DT.   For my card I have used a sweet image from the Everyday Occasions cd. 

5 comments:

  1. great theme and such a great card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet & pretty Michelle! I love that image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Michelle,love the image and the design Kevin .xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and pretty and I love the scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Michelle, I love this image and your LO and detail are fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete