The Beach

The Beach

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Snowy Bear


This card was made using The Best of La Pashe 2012 cd.   I cut the image with a Spellbinders die and mounted it onto red pearlescent card. The dotted paper is also from the cd. The background is white pearlescent card embossed with a mask. I glittered the snow and added some bells and a greeting.  The reds are all the same colour but it doesn't seem to appear so in the photograph!

I am entering the following challenges:

"Snowballs" at Winter Wonderland
"Seeing red, a little or a lot" Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge
"Anything Goes" at Craft Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle. I really like this line of bears from La Pashe - just the right level of cuteness, I love how you put this together, with the sparkle and the bells. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauitful card, lovely bear image cute and sweet
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card Michelle, I love your cute image and red and white colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for popping in to April CHNC Challenge Extra to share your card with us. Hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Anne (April Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete