The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Snowman


I am still trying to get the perfect picture!  I have a lovely new camera, so I can only blame the light!  I made this card using an image from The Best of La Pashe 2012 cd.  I added some twine and some snowflakes which I glittered but doesn't show on the photo. With Windows 8 there is is Picture Manager which doesn't help either.  OK, moan over,  I am entering the following challenges:


"No Sentiment" at Winter Wonderland
"Cute and Cuddly" at A Gem of a Challenge
"Cuddly" at Totally Gorjuss
"Anything Goes" at Crafting from The Heart Challenge
"Anything Goes" at Through The Craft Room Door

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful Christmas card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous card and picture Michelle, another favorite La Pashe. I think we're all a bit disatisfied with the picture we take with our cameras. I know I take several before picking the one that I'm going to post.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Michelle I love the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, the twine and snowflakes are the perfect finishing touches. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous Christmas card Michelle, I love your image and matching backing papers.
    I'm always disappointed with my photographs and I usually use at least two photo editing programs, sometimes three before I publish them.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Michelle! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete