The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Pretty in Pink


I have used one of my favourite Mo Manning images to make this card.  I have coloured her with promarkers and added glitter to the trims on her hat and top.  The image and papers are mounted onto silver holographic card and I have added a bow, sentiment and snowflake to finish off.  

I am entering the following challenges:

"I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas" at Winter Wonerland
"Perfectly Pinkalicious" at  Mo's Digital Challenge
"Anything Goes" at Crafting by Designs
"Anything Goes with Patterned Paper" at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge

6 comments:

  1. You've put me to shame Michelle, another Christmas card. I promised myself I would start early his year and still I've not made one. This is gorgeous and a great fun image.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Michelle, such a fabulous image, it always makes me smile. I love your colours and the silver layers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and love all the sparkle on this. Beautiful colouring .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Michelle, I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sparkly delight Michelle.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete