The Beach

The Beach

Sunday, 9 February 2014

The Buggy


This is my first card as DT for La Pashe.   I have made this card using an image from  The Big One cd.  She is one of the Flippin Kids images.   The pretty papers are from The Next Big Thing cd and are in the His and Her section of the backing papers.   I have mounted the decoupaged image onto two Xcut die cuts and added a ribbon and bow to finish it off.   These cd's and many more, plus the fabulous  Print Perfect paper are available from La Pashe.
 
I am entering this card in the Winter Wonderland Challenge, the theme this week being "No Stamping Allowed"

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle, I like the adorable decoupaged image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Michelle. I will look upon the 'Flippin' series in a new light.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great image, no seen this cd so another to go on my wish list.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Michelle, I love your fun image and pretty papers - must get my La Pashe CD's out and have a play.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete