The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 11 November 2013

Faux Stitching

The challenge this week at Ooh La La Creations is "Stitching, Real or Faux".   For my DT card I used an image and papers from the Yuletide Wishes cd which has some beautiful artwork on it.   For the backing I used kraft card which I "stitched" with a white Sakura pen and then pierced little holes at the end of each "stitch".  I saw this recently in a magazine and by piercing, it makes it much more realistic.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
"For a Child" at the Winter Wonderland Challenge
"Anything Goes" at thePanPastels Challenge

9 comments:

  1. A delightful image and beautifully finished card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, perfect for our theme at the Winter Wonderland. Thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate
    PS I have Candy if you are Interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Michelle, I like the image the tag and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Michelle, great images and I love your stitching and tartan ribbon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your design and images
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Michelle. I love the image and the faux stitching around the outside.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Michelle, such brilliant images and fabulous faux stitching - the pierced holes certainly do make it look like real stitching..
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Michelle I think this is one of my favourite cards you have done and that stitching looks fab, I am going to try your way next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Michelle. I am thinking about what I could do. Just thinking at the moment.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete