The Beach

The Beach

Saturday, 21 September 2013

Soft Landing

This is my DT card for Ooh La La Creations Challenges.  The theme this fortnight is "Magnificent Men".  When deciding on my card I kept thinking of "Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines" so found this lovely image on the Boys to Men cd.  I kept it quite simple because the paper with a curl gives the background some interest and just added three brads.  I should have put this card on my blog on Monday but I seem to have lost this week!

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Michelle I like the image and the stars.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michelle I luv this card I hadn't noticed this image yet, luv the layout, and you what they say better late than never.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I just know I'm going to be going round singing that song all day now- thanks! Joking aside, great men's card, love the layering and the star brads. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male card Michelle, love the layering. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous male card Michelle, you were so right to keep the layout simple, the silver card stock and your brads are perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle, great masculine card
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this gorgeous card Michelle, a great Christmas card and a great one to send to men too. I'm just catching up with my commenting as I've been away for the last week, with out internet.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete