The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 2 September 2013

Pearls and Swirls

This is my DT card for "Pearls and Swirls" at The Ooh La La Creations Challenge this fortnight.   I have used an image and paper from the All Dressed Up cd.  I just love that shoe paper!   I mounted it onto a trellis die, cut a frame from a Marianne die and added pearls and swirls.  If you would like to take a look,  the other DT ladies have made some lovely cards which I am sure will inspire you to join in! 

At The Krafty Hands Challenge, the theme is "Anything Goes" so I would like to enter this card.

9 comments:

  1. I always think the use of tone on tone always give a real feel of sophistication Michelle.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Michelle, I like the design the image and the frame.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow this is gorgeous Michelle, I love the soft delicate shades you've used, and all of the pearls.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow luv this card Michelle a stunner, and in my fav colour too.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Michelle.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant stunning card, love the shoe paper,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Michelle! Love the soft colors, the die cut frame, and the pearls. Lovely work! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Michelle, such a beautiful image from my favourite Ooh La La CD.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete