The Beach

The Beach

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Granny Doll

I love this image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  My Granny Doll and I used to do silly things like dance around together so this reminds me of her.   I have coloured the image with Promarkers and have used  Nellie Snellen dies for the frame and heart.  The rose paper is from Polka Doodles Pretty Sweet cd and the gingham is from my stash.  I finished it off with a little bouquet of roses and a ribbon.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
"Granparents Day" at Love to Create Challenge
"Anything Goes" at Mo's Digital Challenge
 

9 comments:

  1. I love this card Michelle, and how nice that this image holds memories for you. The little bouquet of rose's looks lovely too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michelle, I love your gorgeous image and pretty papers - it's nice to make a card inspired by your memories isn't it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Michelle, I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet image! Love the soft colors and the hearts!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love To Create for the Grandparents Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Michelle, do luv the image and so beautifully coloured, I didn't know there was such a thing as grandparents day.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle! You made a very lovely card for this adorable Mo's image! Love papers and the detail of the hearts!

    Thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love the pastel colors! Thank you for joining our Grandparents Day Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grat Card Thanks for joining in Love to Create challenges this week Hugs Sandra DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards and better yet your memories of your grandmother. As soon as I seen your card the memories of my grandmother and I dancing came to mind. So thank you for the memories and thank you for sharing your card with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete