The Beach

The Beach

Saturday, 17 August 2013

Poinsettia

The challenge this week at Winter Wonderland is "RED AND GREEN MUST BE SEEN".  I stamped the poinsettia a couple of times on vellum, embossed it in white, coloured it and layered it up.  I placed it on a Marianne die cut.  The background is embossed on pearlescent card using the Tied Together embossing folder.  I finished it off with a green bow and some green ribbon.

I am also entering this card at ABC Christmas Challenge  and their theme is "P IS FOR"

10 comments:

  1. WOW Michelle, this is stunning, and such a lovely poinsettia. I've just bought this embossing folder, the Marianne die is still on my wish list, but seeing how well all of this goes together think I'll be buying it soon.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful Michelle, I love the poinsettia and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a totally stunning card, the beauty shines out of the poinsettia
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Michelle.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Michelle, I love the embossed details and beautiful poinsettia.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous use of those reds and greens, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorjuss! I love the red, green and gold, very striking! So glad you joined us for our Pick a P challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Michelle, so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful.Love the design with the embossing and poinsetta. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous creation. So pretty and very stylish. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. xx

    ReplyDelete