The Beach

The Beach

Monday, 19 August 2013

Bear Hug

The theme at the Ooh La La Creations Challenge this fortnight is "Inspired by a Song"  This is my DT card that I made using the Boys to Men cd which is full of fabulous images to use for male cards.    I had two songs for this card, the first being "Help"  by the Beatles, but decided on "I got you Babe" by Sonny and Cher as I could just see that bear thinking that!  We have a new challenge every second Monday, why not come along and join in?

7 comments:

  1. I love this card Michelle, Hubby is a very keen fisherman so always on the look out for great fishing pictures.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab, fun male card Michelle. Great song choice too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, the image is great and yes I can just see the bear saying that and the fish an saying help.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a fun image Michelle, great for male or female to bring a smile.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card Michelle and great song choices.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL fab card and two perfect songs for it :)
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so fun! what a great card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete