The Beach

The Beach

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Welcome


I have made this card for the Ooh La La Creations Challenge.   The theme is "WELCOME LITTLE ONE" .  I have used images from the Everyday Occasions cd by Ooh La La.  The gingham paper is from the Boofle cd by Do Crafts and the welcome words were made using the air drying clay and mould from Martha Stewart.  Again the colours have not photographed well as they are lighter in real life, lemon and pale blue.  Also the main image is decoupaged but it does not show well here.

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous New Baby card Michelle. I love the letters you've made from a mould, they're just the right size.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Michelle, I like the sweet images, the colours and the gate fold design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Michelle. You can't beat a bit of gingham - especially for baby cards I think. Your air dried clay greeting is brill.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Michelle, I love your yellow and blue gingham papers and the fabulous letters that you made.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and such a gorgeous layout using this wonderful CD. Thanks for sharing it with us at Ooh La La this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Michelle a gorgeous layout too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card shape and super sweet papers and image. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and always so nice to see Ooh La La images being used
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Michelle, love your letters, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle,
    I wonder whether you would mind dropping me an email please?
    My email address can be found by visiting my blog and clicking on the Email Me button.
    I want to ask you a question but cannot find an email address for you.
    Many thanks
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete