The Beach

The Beach

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Belly Dancer

I am entering this card in the challenge at Squigglefly  which is "EMBOSS ME".   I have used an image from Lynne Stansbery.  This image always makes me smile!   I have coloured her with Promarkers and Sakura gel pens.  I have embossed the card using a Creative Expressions mask and coloured it with mica powder. Unfortunately the colour and the shine don't show well on the photo.   I added some beads which sort of swing when I rock the card!

9 comments:

  1. This made me smile Michelle,I like the fun image the embossing, the rocker design and the beads.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Michelle, such a fun image and I love the design and your bead embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle this is wonderful! What a great idea you had to add beads to a rocker card, and especially with this image! I'm so happy you played in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image Michelle. Good idea to make a rocker card so you can get her 'dancing'.
    Fab card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, love the image and swing beads that's a new one, brilliant idea.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fun image Michelle and a great card too. I love the idea of the beads swinging, a great addition.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image Michelle (I have never seen it before - I am so embarrassed to say that and now I love it just like you). You did a fabulous job on this card. Have you used foil paper or metal tape to get the metal looking bg? Wonderfully done! Love it!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun card!! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some women just refuse to grown old and I hope I am one of them. Love your card.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete