The Beach

The Beach

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Liebster Blog

I have been honoured with a Blog award

The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
It comes from the German meaning Dearest or Beloved, but can also mean Favorite
.


Carol of  Carol’s Parchment Place (
http://wwwcaroljane.blogspot.com/)  has done me the honour of awarding me the Liebster award.   I am thrilled and very touched.   It is very kind of Carol whose work is so inspirational.  Her parchment is superb!


I must pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me, It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers.

Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it.

Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them.

Post the award on my blog.

These are the five people that I would like to give this award to:







4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you so, so much. I am thrilled to get this. Marie xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should add CONGRATULATIONS to you too xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I'm very flattered! Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. This is the first blog award for me.
    I like your blog too.

    ReplyDelete